100 Thing I Want to Do Before I Die

100 Thing I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Master how to make the best Cup Noodle in the world. ( Stupid right )
2. Get to find a best girlfriend in my life. ( In my opinion, this is soo not gonna happen =) .. )
3. Get to ride a horse with full speed. ( I'll do this last cause I will die falling )
4. Get to pet an wolf or fox. ( 2nd last thing I'll do ^^ )
5. See how exactly how a witch looks like. ( I'd saw many in schools anyway ^^. )
6. Get to be a programmer/Graphic Designer. ( I really really must do this before I die =X )
7. Get to actually kill a people. ( And I'll end up dying in a prison for sure xD )
8. Get to grow wings on my back and fly! ( Come on, can't I just "imagine"!?
9. Cook the best Maggie on earth! ( Almost same with the 1st one isn't it? )
10. Get to slap my sister on her face! ( HELL YA! )
11. Get to earn money. ( $$~ )
12. Can insert my punch into my mouth. ( Stupid =. =" )
13. Get to live with my dog, Forever. ( Looks like I shouldn't put this since the title is "Before I Die" LOL )
14. Kick Surthen's butt without him knowing it's me! ( Wakakakaka! )
15. Get to be an aristocrat!~
16. Get to learn how to use a gun? ( I'll die faster then ^^ )
17. Learn how to slice the cake nicely. ( Piece of cake, perhaps )
18. Get to watch every movie during it's premier show. ( Since I'd saw twice Lol )
19. Get to make an 20 floor SANDWICH! ( I know it's stupid. Stop laughing. I said.. STOP LAUGHING! )
20. Suicide. ( Not funny. )
Get to be the President of the Malaysia! ( I'm not a malay please. )
21. I am legend! ( Not zombie okay? Just wanted to be a legend. )
22. Get A for my history and geography. ( Soooo not gonna happen )
23. Get to be an "Armstrong"! ( I'm still weak.. ATM! )
24. Get to kiss a girl. ( Never gonna happen.. as well. )
25. Can I skip this one?
26. Know what does faeces taste like. ( Do not read this when you're eating, especially curry chicken or curry meatball. But oh well, since you're reading it, enjoy your food ^^ )
27. Get to buy a Honda Civic. ( Not that hard isn't it? )
28. Get out of SMKSS.
29. Learn how to Bowl.
30. Master my Archery skill, A.K.A Eagle Eye/Bull eye.
31. Get to be young forever.
32. Get to make someone say I'm handsome. ( I'm not a self-praising guy okay? =. = )
33. Get to change a better phone.
34. Get a better life.
35. Buy a new Graphic Card. ( Mine SUCKS! )
36. Grow more hair to prevent bold. ( Haha? )
37. Stop my modem from keep on disconnecting.
38. Get to create atleast 2 programmes.
39. Make the world full of greeny. ( Did I tell you that I love nature? )
40. Have only 1 child. ONLY 1!~ ( I know how children become a burden to parents @. @ )
41. Get to know a successful man/woman.
42. Get to improve and strengthen my badminton skills.
43. Get out of the house without letting my mom knowing. ( A.K.A sneaking )
44. Turn out to be a better man.
45. Learn how to drive. ( It's gonna be done soon. )
46. Learn how to drive. Madly. ( Not gonna do it actually. I'll precious my car you know >. < )
47. Can open a shop.
48. Get to watch Advantures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl. ( I didn't get to finish the movie >. < )
49. Able to create a video.
50. Get to be with my Sec. School friends together for. ev. er.
51. Use a pc until it burn.
52. Get to.. cheat in exam? ( Like I will =. = )
53. Free from rules. ( Since rules are meant to be broken!~ )
54. Say hi to whoever who is reading this. ( Hi ^^ )
55. Get rid of cockroaches that "live" in my house. ( I hate them doesn't mean I scare them! )
56. Get to go to snowy places!
57. Go for a honeymoon. ( Honey!~ )
58. Be the first astronaut ( are you sure? ) to reach the sun. ( If I die here, I'm not gonna get to finish doing the 42 other wishes! )
59. Get to improve my English. ( Woot! )
60. Rare a fish without killing it. ( I'm bad at raring fish T. T )
61. Let's just skip this too okay? >. <
62. Piss off someone who is kind-hearted. ( This is really challenging lol.. )
63. Learn how to run as fast as wind.
64. Learn to sing.. Better..
65. Get everyone stop smoking. ( Smoking is not good for health. =D )
66. CHEESE~!
67. Buy the best badminton racket in the world. (Pfft. Kids. )
68. More more more money! ( $$$$~! )
69. Get to name an island which is not discovered yet on my own!
70. Get to play a lag-freeee game!~ ( Not really gonna happen )
71. Make the teachers in school to improve.. In the funny way!~ ( No offence teachers! =O )
72. Learn how to bake chocolate cake. ( Ummm!~ )
73. Know how to weild a sword.
74. Learn how to forge.
75. Dare to kiss my dog. ( Pooft.. Smelly! )
76. Pumkins!~
77. Learn how to plant sunflowers.
78. Get to drink sharkfin soup everyday! ( Deeeeeeelicious!~ )
79. Able to compose my own songs.
80. Learn Guitar!~
81. Finish graduating my piano.
82. Write my own song.
83. Learn more music instruments.
84. Learn how to weild a sword.
85. Team up and form a band.
86. Say no to drugs. ( Literally saying "no" to drugs. People must think that I'm insane LOL )
87. Mushmush.
88. Go for campfire.
89. Get to meet my primary school Besties.
90. Learn how to tie a balloon into a horse. ( It's hard you know =. = )
91. Sleep on KL's lap somemore. ( It's as fluffy as a cotton candy! )
92. Get to rare a fish without killing it. ( I'm not good at raring fish ya' know!? )
93. Eat up SJ's meat GG. ( Hell Yeah, take it boldy girl! )
94. Get to meet a Phoenix.
95. Know what it feels to stand on a rainbow.
96. Go to China. ( Really? O.o )
97. Get to.. Well.. Built a very very small sand castle.. >. <.. ( I have no patient at all. )
98. Get doomed.
99. 2nd last. Let's skip it too.
100. Last but not least, I want to thank everyone who is reading this right now for reading 99 nonsence sentences ( Lol? ). And, oh. Wait a minute, there's one more thing I want to do.
101th. I want to wish everyone to have their wishes come true.

And again. Thank you very much everyone. I love you guys ^^


Now here's my homeworks during the holidays :-
-
I gazed in your eyes,
Such a beautiful blue;
My heart whispered to me,
And that’s right when I knew;
The waves had ceased crashing,
On the sand at our feet;
Time had stopped passing,
My search was complete;
I finally discovered,
What I'd known all along;
A mystery uncovered,
That just couldn't be wrong;
It wasn't our first kiss,
Nor the day that we met;
But I realized something,
I will never forget;
With the stars shining brightly,
From high up above;
I'd one word to describe it,
That word, is love.
I knew then these feelings,
For my sweetheart were true;
The man of my dreams,
And my soulmate, is you.
I think of it every time,
That I look at the stars;
This memory is mine,
But that moment was..
..OURS.
-
There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears,
who stays by your side as your friend through the years.
-
God must have known there would be times
We'd need a word of cheer,
Someone to praise a triumph
Or brush away a tear.
He must have known we'd need to share
The joy of "little things"In order to appreciate
The happiness life brings.
I think He knew our troubled hearts
Would sometimes throb with pain,
At trials and misfortunes,
Or goals we can't attain.
He knew we'd need the comfort
Of an understanding heart
To give us strength and courage
To make a fresh, new start.
He knew we'd need companionship,
Unselfish... lasting... true,
And so God answered the heart's great need
With cherished friends... like you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOON

CHORD AND LYRIC LAGU AVENGED SEVENFOLD

IDE INTERNET MURAH